Our client is currently seeking a Finance Assistant to join their company. The role will involve assisting with the credit control process, assisting with completion of monthly management accounts, and any other finance tasks as and when required.
Your main duties will include:
- The collection and allocation of monies from insurance brokers and direct policyholders.
- Administration of the Company Direct Debit Scheme.
- To investigate and resolve broker and direct payment queries to ensure all outstanding debt is within agreed credit terms.
- To issue monthly broker and client statements within agreed service standards.
- To assist with new Agency enquiries and the on-boarding process.
- Complete credit checks as and when required.
- Assist with the preparation for and completion of the annual audit.
- To undertake any ad-hoc tasks as and when required by the department.
- Working closely with the Senior Credit Controller, who will assign duties on a day to day basis.
- Promote and adhere to a Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) culture at all times.
- Actively support the business in other activities as required, to best contribute to the delivery of the Company’s objectives.
Desired skills and attributes for the successful candidate include:
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s Grade A-C (including Maths and English).
- General administrative and organisational skills, including filing.
- Good communication skills.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Positive outlook and highly motivated.
- Ability to work as a team player and use own initiative.
- Close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Telephone and customer care skills.
- Personal integrity and ability to ensure confidentiality of information in line with data protection legislation.
- Experience in a finance function
To apply, please contact Taylor Lane on 01909482277 or email a CV to
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of ambitions personnel who are acting as an employment business
Benefits: £8.50 - 8.50 per hour