Brewster Pratap are recruiting for a leading business based in Doncaster who specialise in writing qualifications and training material. Highfield Qualifications are based in Doncaster and are recruiting for a Corporate Account Manager to join their busy team and manage the needs of corporate accounts.
Reporting to the Senior Corporate Customer Service Manager the Corporate Account Manager will act as the main point of contact for the corporate centres promoting business development through first class customer service.
* Answer and respond to inbound calls.
* Contact potential and existing high-spend Centres to bring them on board.
* Answer general queries relating to subject specific training.
* Process and review centre and personnel applications.
* Advise, cross sell and up sell of products and services where appropriate.
* Pro-actively contact centres to provide advice regarding promotional campaigns on products and services.
* Visit clients a minimum of 2 times per annum to provide website usability training, conduct service level reviews, up sell the business and complete ‘keeping in touch’ meetings, security approval visits and security re-approval visits.
* Ensure customer queries are dealt with swiftly and to a satisfactory level.
* Represent Highfield/present at Highfield conferences and CPD events.
* Attend training sessions on various subjects at Highfield.
* Liaise with Head of Customer Service and Business Development Director to advise on potential increase in business for existing Centres and arrange meetings to discuss with Centre. Initiate contact regarding new contracts/pricing structures.
* Assist Customer Service Manager in ongoing training and development of Senior Account Managers offering advice and support in their absence.
* To exuberate the Highfield brand both internally and externally.
* To produce monthly reporting on the centres within their portfolio which identifies trends, actions taken, and visits scheduled etc. for discussion with Director of Business Development.
THE POST HOLDERS OBLIGATIONS:
* To have significant experience in Account Management.
* To demonstrate excellent levels of performance.
* Up to 100 days a year out of the office visiting existing/new clients, attending events, or carrying out engagement visits.
* To travel nationally and be willing to stay in hotels as required.
* Comply with Conditions of Recognition at all times and ensure Centre compliance.
* To carry out their duties in accordance with the Highfield equal opportunities policy and in compliance with the Health & Safety at work etc. Act 1974 and any subsequent and relevant health & Safety legislation.
* The timely and professional dealing with general enquiries in writing, by email or over the telephone including the taking of messages and the accurate recording and, if necessary, the dissemination of all relevant information.
* To competently use all office equipment and relevant software programs including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Highfield web database and ACT.
* These duties are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other reasonable duties and responsibilities without changing the general character of the post.
Starting salary of £17,500, 40 hours p/w Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, 22 days holiday + stats, 7% company contributable pension, critical illness cover
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information