Electronics Design Engineer / Firmware Engineer jobs role. Electronic design, develop and test embedded electronic systems for a wide range of microcontroller based products used within automotive manufacturing and similar advanced technology sectors. Central Birmingham location. Early finish on a Friday!
This Electronic Design Engineer role will suit:
* An Electronic Design Engineer / Electronic Engineer / Firmware Engineer with experience of designing digital, analogue and mixed signal electronic hardware.
* Experience of C programming for embedded microcontrollers.
* Familiar with the use of development environments such as Microchip MPLAB X, Eclipse or Keil Microvision.
* An Electronic Engineer that is comfortable in using industry standard test equipment to validate and debug prototype products.
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
* Engineering business with a strong reputation in the automotive manufacturing and product testing sectors for developing and manufacturing bespoke electrical test, process control, and Internet of Things applications.
* The company has experienced significant growth in the last 5 years with their turnover more than tripling.
* Salary commensurate with experience, plus company pension, early finish on a Friday!
The Electronic Design Engineer role will involve:
* The design, development and test of embedded electronic systems for a wide range of microcontroller based products.
* Design and development of electronic hardware based on agreed specifications. Schematic capture, PCB layout and Bill-of Materials generation and maintenance.
* Design validation and testing of electronic equipment.
* Participate in customer requirements capture, solution conceptualisation, proposal and specification.
This Electronic Design Engineer position is commutable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Tamworth, Lichfield, Solihull, Coventry, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Walsall, Cannock