Systems Engineers – Multiple Levels
Due to a period of growth we are seeking a number of Systems Engineers at all levels of experience including management roles.
This incredibly diverse role working for a world leading supplier of products to military operations across the globe, will give you the chance to work on a wide range of highly complex electronic systems for the air, land and naval defence industries at one time. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that products meet the customers’ requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team you will be responsible for Systems Engineering activities from the initial requirements capture and definition through to the integration and testing of the products. Other day to day responsibilities will include;
- Effective management and execution of work packages.
- Conducting integration and systems testing.
- Developing and continuously refining the systems acceptance strategy and the associated verification method.
System Engineer Requirements:
- A formal qualification in an engineering or computer science subject.
- Experience working as a systems engineer within a military, defence, naval or aerospace organisation.
- An understanding of the entire systems process from requirements through to testing.
- Experience using DOORS would be beneficial.
We are keen to hear from Systems Engineers with any experience in a military, defence, naval or aerospace organisation at any level from a recent graduate through to a Senior Engineering Manager.
Position: Systems Engineers – Multiple Levels
Location: High Wycombe