Are you an Architectural Technician with outstanding Revit capabilities that is ready to step up and join one of the country's leading construction consultancies?
Due to unrivalled success, this award-winning, multi-disciplined construction consultancy require a creative and talented Architectural Revit Technician to join their experienced team in Reading and become a part of this continued success.
As the successful Architectural Revit Technician you will work independently on world-class projects across a variety of sectors including Industrial, Education, Leisure, Commercial/Offices and Housing schemes with varied project values up to £50mill+.
Requirements of the Architectural Revit Technician:
• Strong design and technical skills – Revit essential
• 3D, Photoshop & InDesign capabilities desirable
• Adept at expressing & communicating ideas effectively
• Proficiency with BIM would be highly desirable
• Experience in preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals
• Knowledge of UK best practice standards
• Experience in residential architecture and/or complex technical buildings favourable
You will be relied upon to deliver results to tight deadlines with attention to detail whilst maintaining constantly high standards of work. An ambitious Architectural Revit Technician can really grab the bull by the horns with this opportunity and ultimately create unlimited scope for personal and career development
The ideal Architectural Revit Technician will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between clients and highly skilled project teams.
Salary offered is negotiable depending on experience
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Private Healthcare
* Pension contribution.
* Life Assurance
* Excellent work / life balance
To be considered for this fantastic Architectural Revit Technician opportunity, forward an up to date CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting, or contact Joey on (Apply online only) for further information