My client is a highly reputable company with several branches throughout the UK, specialising in the service and installation of automatic and industrial doors, access control, CCTV and intruder alarms. They are currently looking for an electrically skilled engineer to join their existing team in the Exeter area, covering the SW of England.
You will be responsible for;
- Carrying out the installation, servicing and repair of roller shutters, automatic doors, CCTV, access control systems and intruder alarms.
- Taking part in an out of hours call out rota throughout the SW of England.
- Travelling to clients' site to conduct site surveys prior to door installation works.
- Reporting to the Branch Manager with any updates on works' progress and any amendments required to be made to the installation process.
To be considered for the role, you should ideally have;
- A BSEN 16005 or BS 7036 certification to work on automatic doors.
- A 16th, 17th or 18th Edition, or equivalent.
- Any other electrical qualification.
- A valid UK driving license.
- Experience in the installation and repair of automatic, industrial doors and roller shutters, CCTV equipment and access control. You are not required to have experience in all of these fields, as training is provided where required.
If you feel you have the relevant experience in industrial and automatic door engineer to be considered for this role, please apply accordingly. The agent will be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further details and answer any questions you may have in regards to the role and the company