An Exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced maintenance engineer to join a successful business in Leicester. Working on day/night shift in the week(No weekends).
Competitive salary professional development and additional benefits available.
* On-site repairs and maintenance, including plant, machinery and building maintenance. • Implement and help to develop the preventative maintenance plan.
* This is a hands-on position that will require the successful candidate to have a positive, flexible and enthusiastic attitude.
* Monitor, record and report the results of PPM on a weekly/monthly basis.
* Attend the morning operations meeting to communicate details of machine issues, times and expected PPM dates
* Liaise with all external contractors
* Constant focus on cost down opportunities
* Control of installation and commissioning of new machinery
* Order processing and storage of spare parts The Candidate
* Mechanical maintenance experience essential
* Apprentice trained Mechanical would be preferred
* This is a mechanic bias role
To apply for the Maintenance Engineer job please call Jake at ARC Group on (Apply online only) or email