Anderson Knight is working with an outsourcing company based in Glasgow City Centre in order to recruit a Senior Management Accountant. The client is searching for a highly motivated individual that has a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar type of role.
This is a fast paced environment where strong communication skills are key in order to illustrate your points to senior members of staff. You will directly report to the Finance Manager.
The main responsibilities this excellent position entails are:
* Annual business plan preparation
* Producing analysis to explain key variances to identify risks and opportunities
* Preparation of monthly accounts
* Balance sheet reconciliation
* Weekly feedback to senior management team
* Periodic forecasting activities
* VAT Returns
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Fully Qualified Accountant (CA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to meet tight financial deadlines
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Sound knowledge of excel including pivot tables
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent package plus benefits working for a company that has seen huge success across the UK.
To apply for this Management Accountant role, please submit your CV confidentially below
Benefits: 10% Bonus