Senior Sales Manager
Basic Salary: £50,000 per annum
Realistic Earning Opportunity: £80,000 OTE per annum
Hours: 45 hours per week (no weekends)
Location: Branksome, Poole
Are you a strong dynamic leader who is hungry, to enhance your existing skills and career in a fast paced and forward thinking business?
Protect Line are an award winning, independently owned Life Insurance brokerage with a difference. Working with some of the UK’s leading providers, we are passionate about protecting families across the UK
We are not scared to be different, we lead not follow, and our growth from 5 to over 200 people in 7 years across offices in Bournemouth and London is our proof.
What do we need from you?
* A minimum of 2 years Sales Management/ Section Management experience within a financially regulated outbound environment
* A proven track record of success and innovation, and the ability to consistently deliver against sales objectives
* A hands on, positive and charismatic leader, who is a natural communicator and has the ability to influence others
* An experienced coach and developer of people, leading from the front and demonstrating what good looks like
* An intuitive and inquisitive approach with the ability to adapt accordingly and instinct to know what to do
* A hunger and capacity to learn in a fast paced, regulated environment
* Implement a highly effective, dynamic sales culture
* Hit daily, weekly and monthly targets
* Lead and develop the Sales Management team
* Drive business aims and objectives
* Support Team Managers by coaching and developing individuals on their team
* Performance manage and lead the sales floor
* Reporting and MI data analysis
* Develop motivational incentive schemes
* Look for, find and capitalize on underutilized sales opportunities
* Training sales staff as required
* Adherence to sales quality
* Support commercial growth and strategy plans
Achieving a result is important to us, but this goes hand in hand with investing in our people who are our most valuable asset. This is achieved through coaching, development, along with a candid and unique relationship.
What you get in return…
In addition to your basic salary you can expect:
* A benefits progression package which includes a car allowance, clothing allowance and personal cleaner for your home
* Christmas and birthdays off plus an annual holiday allowance
* A list card offering local discounts
* Death in service benefit
* Company Pension Scheme
* Eye care policy
* Financial and wellbeing support
Our people are our most valuable asset and that starts with you, we believe in investing in everyone we employ, this is achieved through an encouraging, candid and unique relationship.
We are also passionate about helping you to achieve your goals, whether that is internal progression, saving for a mortgage or simply buying that one thing you’ve always wanted. We will provide you with the tools and invest in your development to help you realise your potential.
We are looking for self-starters searching for more than "just a job”, eager to invest in themselves and develop professionally
Benefits: OTE £80,000