RDR are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to be based in SG1, Stevenage. This is a full time, permanent role working 40 hours per week.
A competitive salary of £32,384 per annum is on offer for this Maintenance Technician role.
Key Duties for this Maintenance Technician role include:
* Able to prioritize tasks from PPM's and Helpdesk requests, reacting to breakdowns.
* Supervision/escorting of subcontractors.
* Sourcing and vetting of quotations
* Completion of permit to work documents for subcontractors
* Completion of AP process within your chosen trade
* Other adhoc duties as directed by management
Qualifications/Skills required for Maintenance Technician role:
* Time served mechanical/electrical/refrigeration technician with NVQ/C&G formal qualifications
* Knowledge of Trend/Cylon BMS systems
* L8 Awareness Trained
* Experience within a cleanroom/pharmacutical environment
* HV Networks experience is advantageous
* Computer literate
* HVAC systems
* Hold valid IPAF or PASMA Certification/License
If your skills suit you to this Maintenance Technician role please submit your CV for consideration