Would you like to join a multi-award winning team?
Are you looking for genuine career progression?
Would working in both Civil and Structural sectors appeal to you? If so, this is the role for you!
My client, a market leading developer is looking for an experienced Civil and Structural engineer to join their team. They are looking for an Engineer who is happy to split their time 50/50 in both sectors. You will be based at their open plan office in Cheltenham, working with a team of experts. My client is known to support professional development and offers ongoing opportunities along with stability and fantastic benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to enjoy a varied workload, projects range from traditional to complex.
Requirements of the Civil and Structural Engineer:
* Proficient in the following software: AutoCAD, Microdrainage, Civil 3D and Revit is desirable but not essential
* Excellent verbal communication
* Chartered status desirable but not essential
* Ability to provide on site reports and appraisals
On offer for the Civil and Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £45,000 per annum
* Flexible working hours
* Car allowance
* 26 days annual leave per annum, increasing up to 29 in accordance with length of service
* Competitive pension plan with life assurance scheme
* Private medical insurance
If you would like the opportunity to further your career and join a successful, dynamic team get in touch with Jessica Snelling at Conrad Consulting on (Apply online only)