Our client, a leading quarto steel plate re-roller, supplying UK and Europe in numerous industrial sectors, are looking to recruit a Project Engineer (Mechanical Biased) with design experience. Permanent role, offering competitive salary and company benefits.
The first is full project management from concept stage and identification, through specification, proposal, and design, to full implementation of a wide range of projects. The second is to provide support to the maintenance and operations department to improve reliability, quality and health, safety and environmental impact.
You will be have an engineering qualification to minimum HNC level, with experience in design and installation of process equipment.
You will also be able to:
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrate ability to work on own initiative
* Manage multi-disciplinary (including electrical, civil and mechanical) projects to ensure achievement of goals on time and within budget.
* Use own initiative to fault find manufacturing equipment faults.
* Manage time and information effectively with ability to prioritise tasks in line with business strategy.
The following skills and attributes are desirable but not essential for this role:
* PLC (including S5 / S7) knowledge and Control experience
* Possess strong computer skills and competency in AutoCAD, MS Office applications - outlook, excel & word in particular.
* Experience of preparing contract documentation and administration of contracted works including some covered by CDM regulations.
Spartan UK offers:
Competitive Salary / holidays