A graduate Research Associate is required to join a boutique executive search firm in central London (Euston/King’s Cross area). The right candidate will be provided with excellent training and career development that will enable to build a highly successful career in executive search. The role pays up to £25k.
The Research Associate role will suit a bright and ambitious character and the purpose of the role us to find and attract high-calibre executives for the clients.
The Research Associate role will involve market research and project support for retained executive search assignments, identifying candidates, producing client reports, marketing support and database management. With further training and experience the successful candidate could develop into a Senior Researcher, Marketing or Consultant role in the future.
Research Associate requirements:
· Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
· Experience in one of the following areas is advantageous: Executive Search, Recruitment, Business Research, Marketing or any commercial experience.
· Strong work ethic, with a desire to learn and develop new skills.
· Attention to detail, competent at collating, analysing and formatting data.
· Degree qualified or equivalent experience