Mechanical engineer position available with a global conglomerate who have recently completed a multimillion-pound investment program. The South Wales facility is one of the largest and most complex manufacturing sites of its kind anywhere in the world. Culturally the company are proud of their openness, inclusivity and approach to team working. The business is secure and robust as they supply product across several diverse markets.
As the mechanical engineer, you will work closely with a large team of multi-disciplined technicians and engineers. You will focus on solving challenging engineering problems and optimising manufacturing operations.
Day to day responsibilities for the mechanical engineer will include: -
* Supporting manufacturing and maintenance operations.
* Developing maintenance and repair procedures using the most effective technology.
* Providing technical expertise in troubleshooting of failures, repairs and fit for purpose evaluations.
* Applying good engineering practices to optimise existing and emerging engineering technology.
What you will need to be successful in your application for the mechanical engineer position: -
* Ideally, you will be educated to master's level or higher in mechanical engineering.
* CEng status, working to towards or desire to obtain.
* Broad mechanical engineering experience gained in a regulated sector.
* A proven track record of working safely.
* Excellent communication, team working and interpersonal skills.
In return, the mechanical engineer will receive an industry leading salary, generous bonus and pension, plus private medical cover and a total of 33 days holiday (including bank holidays).
Click apply to progress your application for the mechanical engineer position!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on