A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a renowned Aerospace and Defence organisation in Greater Manchester due to tremendous growth.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
· Generating concept design and feasibility studies
· Enclosure and structure design
· Thermal and Vibration modelling
To be successful in the role of Mechanical Design Engineer you’ll have the following skills and experience:
· Experience in cabinet design for use in electrical products
· Experience of working with Solidworks
· Use of tool for thermal and vibration modelling
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-flying electronic engineering and manufacturing company, that specialises in supplying the Aerospace & Defence industry with a wide range of advanced technologies.
In return you'll receive a salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
To apply for the position of Mechanical Design Engineer please send over your CV to Samantha Bowers via the apply now button.
**PLEASE NOTE – Job interviews are taking place imminently so respond today**
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn