Do you want to be challenged and provide a better future for a young person?
As a Classroom Support Mentor you will be tasked to engage, motivate and inspire pupils aged 11-16 who have been excluded from mainstream schools. You will need to provide an inclusive 21st century education that promotes academic, emotional and social development.
Within a calming and nurturing environment you will be working with pupils on a one to one basis or in small groups, many with different areas of SEND. These include pupils with:
* Behavioural problems
* Social, Emotional and Mental health needs
* Social Communication needs
* Speech and Language difficulties
Role and Responsibilities:
* Provide an environment where the pupils feel safe, respected and valued
* Provide opportunities to progress academically, socially and emotionally
* Have an open, fair and consistent approach
* Offer advice and support
* Develop self confidence, positive self image and independence
* Fully compliant in safeguarding policies and procedures
The school focuses on offering a positive and supportive learning experience for both students and staff.
If you would like more information on this role please give me a call on (Apply online only) or email across your CV