Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
I am currently recruiting for an established M&E service provider, who is seeking an M&E Shift Leader to be based in Central London. The client is market leading and well known for internal progression and training within the company to develop employees. The role is paying up to £40,000
• Provision of all-round engineering support, maintaining the building infrastructure. Have a detailed understanding of all new or current Building Services systems and contingency procedures within the buildings, and complying with the Health & Safety/building codes of practice.
Role & Responsibilities:
• To carry out scheduled maintenance tasks, repairs and operations of equipment and services in accordance with best practice.
• To ensure that all third party contractors that are requested to carry out work on site, do so in a safe and professional manner and abide by any company or site specific procedures.
• To ensure that the Contracts Manager is kept informed of all aspects of safety performance, plant performance and customers circumstances that may impact upon the safe, efficient, reliable and cost effective operation of the plant and smooth operation of the plant.
• Control and implementation of Safe Systems of Work
• To assist the Maintenance Manager in the preparation of site budgets.
• Take responsibility for controlling Engineering Bought in Costs for the site. Assist with preparing monthly reports to indicate main areas of spend for use in trending of information.
• The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description for the post. The particular duties and responsibilities attached to posts may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
• Apprenticeship, primary trade qualifications and substantial experience within a building services environment.
• C&G 236 Parts 1 and 2 or mechanical equivalent
• 17th Edition
• Previously HV Authorised Person
• Critical services environment experience
• Knowledge Building Management Systems and electrical monitoring systems
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Matthew Woolley at the Invictus group on (Apply online only)