We have an exciting opportunity for a Warranty Technician with an engineering background to join a Tier1 automotive company based in Middlesex.
A global manufacturer and supplier of alternators, starters, other electrical equipment and services to the transportation, industrial and military industry.
The ideal candidate will have an engineering background.
You must have:
• Ideally rotating electrics (Starter motors and alternators)
• Good knowledge of specifications & drawings
• Decent technical product knowledge
• Electrical principles, fault analysis and reporting skills
• Computer skills are essential, Word, excel
• Understanding of warranty processes
In return you will receive:
• Salary between £20k- £24k + depending on experience
• Working hours 37.5 hrs / week + early finish on a Friday!
• The package includes 25 days holiday and pension scheme
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you
Benefits: EARLY FINISH ON FRIDAY