We have had a big increase in the number of schools working with Tradewind Recruitment recently and have a need for NEW teachers to join our team as a registered supply teacher! Being registered as a supply teacher with us means you are back in control of your working week. You can work as much or as little as you like all within a 30 minute radius of your home address!
We need teachers in and around Northampton that are passionate and that make a good and lasting impression. When you work through Tradewind you are representing Tradewind and the better the impression you make the more likely you are to be requested back! This is a really good opportunity for anyone seeking more flexibility in their work/life balance, or just looking to take a break from planning, prep and assessment. It’s also a great way to experience different schools ethos/environment before considering your next career move!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
• PGCE or Bachelors of Education considered
• NQT or experienced
• Must have legal right to work in the UK
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
How to Apply
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great opportunity or for more information about the role, contact Terri Ferris on (Apply online only) We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer