Simply Education are working with a small primary school on the outskirts of Spilsby .The school are looking to recruit a full time Year One Teacher who has previous experience working in Key Stage 1/2 to work with them full time from October until at least Easter.
Simply Education are looking for an enthusiastic, versatile and flexible Key Stage 2 Teacher who can create a caring, stimulating and safe environment for the children within the school. You must have sound knowledge of the current National Curriculum and good classroom management skills.
You will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education, Certificate of Education or through the Schools Direct Program. Or hold your NQT status. Experience in Key Stage 2 is necessary.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- �75 referral scheme
- Ongoing 1:1 CPD with our Educational Development Manager
- Evening and weekend registration appointments available
If you are a Key Stage 2 teacher looking for work, please contact our Lincolnshire Team on (Apply online only) for further information or to apply please send your CV to (url removed)