On behalf of our client I am recruiting for a Biomedical Engineer / Clinical Engineer / MES Engineer for one of the biggest medical equipment providers in the UK.
Duration: Initially 6 months – Likely to be on-going
Industry: Medical Devices
My client is one of the country’s leading providers of medical equipment services, everything from life saving infusion devises, vital sign monitors, ECG machines, electrosurgical equipment, ventilators all the way from purchase to installation to commissioning and maintenance both in the UK and internationally.
I am currently looking to recruit an additional a biomedical engineer to work in an NHS trust environment for initially a 6 month contract however this is likely to be on-going.
Your day to day role:
• Investigating and diagnosing faults on a wide range of general electronic medical and mechanical equipment.
• Carrying out repairs and servicing in medical equipment.
• Carrying out routine maintenance.
• Offer key technical advice to clinical users.
• Carry out acceptance testing and commissioning of new equipment.
• Educated to HNC or degree level in Electronics, Medical or Engineering disciplines
• Understanding of working to SLAs and customer satisfaction target
• Previous experience of maintenance and repair of medical equipment (either in the healthcare sector or device manufacturers)
• Experience in an equipment maintenance workshop
If this is of interest please submit you CV at the details attached.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants