Preston, Lancashire £26,000 to £30,500
A progressive and dynamic leader in the subcontract manufacture of highly precision machined components for various industry sectors are looking for skilled CNC Machinists due to continued growth and expansion, coupled with re-investment into new CNC Machines and Technology.
As the successful CNC Turner, you will be reporting directly to the Production Manager and working alongside a team of 16 other highly skilled CNC Machinists across both the Milling and Turning departments.
* Programming Setting and Operating CNC Lathes using Fanuc controls
(previous experience with Fanuc controls would be an advantage but not essential)
* Experience with bar feeds & sub-spindle with live tooling would be an advantage
* Working from engineering drawings
* Batch runs – 1offs to 2000offs
* Materials – Ali, Steels, Duplex, Cast Irons (no exotics)
Hours of Work:
* 39hrs per week
* 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday
* 8am to 1pm Friday
* Lots of OT available paid at a rate of x1.5hrs after 39hrs p/wk & Saturdays
*Call Steve Lewis on (Apply online only)
CNC, Machining, Machinist, Precision Engineer, Precision Engineering, Component Manufacture, Component Manufacturing, Production, Lathe, Turn, Turner, Turning, Program, Programmer, Programming, Set, Setter, Setting, Operate, Operator, Operating, Fanuc, G-Codes, G codes, G Coding, G-Coding, Bar Feed, Live Tooling, Sub-Spindle, Machine Shop, Subcon, Sub-Con, Subcontract, Sub-Contract, Subcontracting, Sub-Contracting