An SEND Teacher / Special Needs Teacher Needed Immediately!
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you a dedicated and supportive teacher?
Do you have a good understanding of the national curriculum?
An SEND Teacher / Special Needs Teacher is required for long term supply cover in an SEND school in The New Forest to teach Food Tech on a full time, permanent basis.
The role will be delivering an engaging curriculum and requires a versatile SEND Teacher / Special Needs Teacher who is creative and caring in their approach. The school has a team of dedicated teaching assistants who provide fantastic support to the children.
The students are vulnerable and need that little bit of extra support.
The school has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another.
The ideal SEND Teacher / Special Needs Teacher will have:
- UK QTS with SEND experience
- The ability to follow the National Curriculum and provide creative lessons
- Positive approach to teaching children with (ASD/EBD/PMLD) experience
- The ability to build good relationships with the internal staff and pupils
- Fantastic classroom management
In return the successful SEND Teacher / Special Needs Teacher will receive:
- A great rate of pay
- Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
- Fantastic prospects of further long term work
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV to or call Chloe on (Apply online only).
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services
Benefits: £85 - 130 per day