Are you a successful Parts Advisor looking to take the next steps in your career?
Would you like to develop a long-term career within a Prestigious automotive dealership?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you! Hatfields have a fantastic opportunity to work as part of the customer service team at our prestige Land Rover retailer in Hull.
- Competitive hourly rate of £8.50, dependent on experience
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Manufacturer discounts up to 35% off new vehicles
- Access to 1000's of discounts at various high-street stores, supermarkets, restaurants & cinemas,
- Childcare voucher scheme & cycle to work scheme
These are just some of the reasons our Parts Advisors love working at Hatfields.
What will I be doing?
Joining our team as Parts Advisor you will work as part of a small, close-knit team, dealing with general parts and service enquiries, as well as administering the ordering and return of parts. Duties will include:
- Advising customers how to solve a problem with their vehicle and which parts they will require
- Taking orders from customers face to face, over the phone and by email and arranging delivery
- Parts Delivery including upselling to local garages
- Dealing with payments, raising invoices and issuing receipts
- Checking the availability of parts on the computerised stock system
- Obtaining parts from the storeroom or if out of stock, ordering them from suppliers
- Maintaining shelf displays and updating stock records
This is a full Time position, working Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota
What do I need?
As this is a customer-facing role; the ideal Parts Advisor must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with a friendly and approachable manner. You will be computer literate and possess a full clean driving license. Experience with Pinnacle would be an advantage, however not essential as full training will be given.
Hatfields are one of the Sunday Times Top Track 250 private companies, recognising our continuing profit growth. We pride ourselves at Hatfields to deliver great service to our customers and support each other in the business regardless of department. We have created a great atmosphere for all staff but work hard to achieve our results.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest family owned and managed businesses in the North of England. If you feel you have the passion and skills to excel in the role of Parts Advisor, click APPLY now!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website