At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the lift and escalator industry, KONE provides lifts, escalators and automatic doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernisation to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle.
Through more effective People Flow®, we make people's journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
Night Shift Lift Engineer Job Description
• As a Lift Engineer on the Night Shift you will specialize in the high quality service and minor repair of Elevators in London. This role is mainly working on the call-outs and breakdowns side of the business with some servicing involved.
• We are looking for someone that has a strong passion for the lifts industry and has experience servicing and completing minor repairs and fault finding on a variety of lifts
Lift Engineer Responsibilities
• Deliver a timely and precise response to call outs
• Manage the lift maintenance and minor repair while on site
• Communicate with customers on site regarding activities undertaken
• Adhering to health and safety on site at all times
Lift Engineer Qualifications and Experience
• NVQ3 or or equivalent lift industry qualification
• Previous experience in elevator servicing and call-outs
• A full UK driver’s licence
• Excellent knowledge and implementation of Health and Safety
• 4 on 4 off, 4 on 2 off rolling shift pattern (Long weekend, normal weekend rolling)
• Excellent salary available depending on experience
• Company Vehicle
• KONE offer strong and clear progression programmes with Engineers so that you can reach your full potential
• Available training - KONE have a learning tool that allows you to apply for various courses that can increase your knowledge and progression potential.
• 20 Days Holiday
• Company Pension Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Life Assurance
• Cycle to work scheme
What you should do next:
If you are interested in this vacancy, if you want to find out more information and if you would like to be considered for a role at KONE, please click the APPLY NOW button and send us your CV