Protocol Education are recruiting for individuals with an interest in working as an 'Autism Support Assistant' as we have been approached by many of our Bristol schools about their exciting roles available almost immediately. The schools require an individual available for an immediate start and someone who might be interested in a role on a long-term basis, we usually get a mix of both full time and part time positions. The successful applicant will be tasked to work on a one-to-one basis with a child who requires support both academically and behaviourally. This is a very rewarding role and will suit people who come from education and social care backgrounds.
Protocol Education are fully committed to the development of the successful applicant and will offer their full support, including both internal and external training courses.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• UK eligibility to work
• Strong behaviour management & inter personal skills
• The ability to be both dynamic and adaptable
• 2 Professional references dated within the last 3 years
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Full or part time work to suit you
• Free CPD courses which run throughout the year, this includes providing Team Teach qualifications for £40 per candidate
• The opportunity of being introduced to a wide choice of schools across Bristol
• CV and Interview advice and support
• A friendly and honest service from experienced consultants who listen to your individual needs
Benefits: Paid PAYE in house