Our client based in West Hallam are looking for several experienced warehouse operatives.
We have immediate starts available (following a successful assessment) and we can offer regular work on a continuous shift. There might also be the opportunity for full time work with this client as they use us as a source for their full-time workers.
The right candidate will be self-motivated, hard-working, willing to get stuck-in, roll their sleeves up and not afraid to get dirty! This role will suit someone who would like to take ownership of their role and be fully committed. The right candidate will need to be physically fit due to the role consisting of bending, lifting, twisting, shifting, have good manual dexterity and enjoy manual work.
Responsibilities & Duties
* Order picking using scanners
* Packing of products
* Goods in and out, loading and unloading of goods
* Rework and labelling of products
Days of work: Monday – Friday (with occasional weekend work, overtime pay available!)
Standard - £7.83
Overtime - £11.25
Hours of shifts: (8.00 – 5.00 Pm) or (10.00 am -7.00pm)
* Previous experience in a warehouse environment work, would be an advantage.
* Skilled at working accurately and methodically.
* The ability to work with minimal supervision and to also be a great team player.
* Adhering to safe working practices and following health and safety regulations.
* You must be physically fit, have punctual time keeping and have a good work ethic.
Rate of pay £7.83 – £11.25
For immediate interview please call Chantel on (Apply online only)