Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for our team in Perth, working 44 hours a week.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Role:
Joining our team, the Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) will be responsible for delivering the Planned Maintenance (PM) schedules as defined by the site maintenance plan, working to a high standard and in a cost effective manner. You will also be responsible for planning, organising and undertaking corrective and reactive work and be responsible for delivering improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability and cost reduction. Duties include:
- Ensuring that all plant and equipment on site is improved and modified as necessary to maximise equipment availability, performance and the output levels required to meet production demands
- Completing dynamic risk assessments where necessary to ensure safe working practices are upheld and risk reduced
- Undertaking assessments of malfunctioning equipment and providing advice to the site management team to assist and influence decision making
- Undertaking engineering project work and assisting with new installations or refurbishments
- Completing condition reports and other documentation as defined by the maintenance strategy
- Updating and administrating the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
Our ideal Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Possession of HNC, City & Guilds or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Completed apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3) in appropriate engineering discipline
- Experience working within a processing, manufacturing or similar environment
- Awareness of Environmental, Health & Safety regulations and their impacts
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft office systems
- Good understanding of a proactive maintenance strategy and condition monitoring
- Knowledge of CMMS systems, purpose and functionality
- Understanding of safe systems of work.
In return for your hard work as our Electrical Maintenance Engineer, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including pension, healthcare and a range of flexible benefits.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website