Primary Supply Teacher required October 2018
Key Stage 1 and 2
Are you looking for a flexible teaching role that lets you choose when and where you work?
If yes, then this is the job for you!
I am currently recruiting for Primary Supply Teachers in the Wirral area for ASAP start.
Benefits of Primary supply teaching:
* Flexible working days that fit around you
* Working with year groups of your choice
* Working in your preferred locations
* Opportunities to work in a variety of schools
The role of a Primary Supply Teacher:
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons
* Supporting local schools across various year groups with emergency and pre-booked cover
* Varying from one day to one year in length, full time or part time depending on your availability
* Teaching Qualification
* Relevant teaching experience
* Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Good classroom management
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
At JM Recruitment Education & Training we have strong partnerships with schools across the North West. We Build long lasting relationships with our schools meaning that not only do we have excellent knowledge of their culture and what teacher is right for them, but also, we can give you the knowledge you need to make sure the fit is right for you.
We have over 14 years’ experience in the Education sector, which makes us passionate about getting the right teachers in the right schools. We aim to deliver the best recruitment experience and make sure all posts suit your specific skills and expertise.
If you want to know more about this opportunity, please contact Santa Benga on (Apply online only) (option 2) or apply now