Transform Your Tomorrow... Today at Curtiss-Wright
At Curtiss-Wright you have the opportunity to transform the way our customers do business, as well as transform your career. Our entrepreneurial environment provides our employees with excellent experiences that enable them to develop their skills through stretch assignments and the opportunity to work with the best talent in the industry. At Curtiss-Wright, you will have the opportunity to contribute from day one - and that's just the beginning of how we help you transform your tomorrow.
Curtiss-Wright are recruiting for a Stores assistant at our new facility at Bournemouth International Airport. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with immediate interview and start date available, working directly for the company. Free parking is available.
* Working as part of the busy shipping team responsible for picking and dispatching orders
* Creating courier labels
* Verifying dispatch slips and identifying correct products ready for shipment collection
* Working with MS Office and internal MRP systems to log and track information, produce shipping documentation
* Interface with other departments and suppliers to avoid/overcome problems
* Provide a proactive and rapid response to any related queries
* Comply with all Company and personal Health and Safety requirements
* Maintain a high level of Stores housekeeping
* Provide support for all functions within the Materials Handling Department
* Implement, maintain and promote the safe handling, storage, and identification of goods in accordance with relevant procedures
Skills and Experience
* A minimum of 1 years' experience working in a Warehouse / Stores Shipping position
* Excellent computer skills including MS Office
* Team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently and persuasively with a wide variety of people, up to senior levels
* Able to carry out all activities in a disciplined and professional manner
* Good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the UK/EU through completion of a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) application. In the event information provided on the BPSS application reveals ineligibility to access US export controlled information, any offer of employment may be withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition opens an email client application opens an email client application and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request