Legionella Risk Assessor
Salary: - £25,000 - £28,000
Location: - Hertfordshire
We are looking for an experienced Legionella Risk Assessor who is interested in a career which provides a high level of personal and professional development with a long term career development. This opportunity, based across the south, covering a patch across Hertfordshire is for an experienced Legionella Risk Assessor to join a real market leader with a huge brand to support you.
The requirements for the Legionella Risk Assessor will include:
* More than 2 year’s previous experience performing Legionella Risk Assessments.
* Previous experience working within this role and within the water treatment/hygiene sector.
* An approved Risk Assessment course, ideally City and Guilds or have had internal training courses.
* You will require a full Driving Licence.
The responsibilities for the Legionella Risk Assessor will include:
* Assist in reviewing water working procedures and audits.
* You will be carrying out surveys of water systems and supplies as per ACOP L8
* Carry out monthly temperature testing and water sampling.
* Produce schematic drawings and final documents.
You will receive a salary between £25,000-£28,000, depending on experience.
If interested in this role please contact below.
Phone: (Apply online only) - Nathan Turley