Position: KS1, Key Stage One Teacher
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £27,595 -£38,963
About the school
Athona are working with a friendly and supportive primary school, graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted. The school is based in the borough of Epping Forest and is looking for a committed and enthusiastic KS1 Teacher to join their school. There is a strong and effective leadership team in place and students are performing well.
We are looking for a qualified primary teacher who is confident teaching the key stage 1 curriculum. You will be able to devise schemes of work and differentiate for varying levels within the class, including gifted and talented children. You will be required to work standard school hours and preferably be able to work 5 days a week. NQTs will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
* Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
* Effectively teach the key stage two curriculum to the highest standards.
* Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
* Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
* Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
* Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Career progression
* Excellent facilities
* OFSTED grading Good
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Louise Trinchese on (Apply online only) or email
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application