A fast growing, entrepreneurial Private Equity, Real Estate organisation are seeking a talented Executive Assistant, EA to join their driven and ambitious team. Having just moved to impressive offices in central London, this is an ideal time to get on board.
As the Executive Assistant you will manage the day-to-day schedules of the MD, organising meetings and proactively identifying priorities. You will be confident preparing Power Point presentations and utilising the IT systems having worked in Financial Services, Investment Banking or Private Equity.
Key Responsibilities include:
* E-mail and general correspondence management
* Prepare confidential correspondence, presentation documents and reports
* Transaction support
* Arrange travel itineraries, flights, transfers and accommodation
* Supporting the marketing function (brochures, web-site, etc…)
* Engage with clients and partners
* Act as the first point of contact for all enquiries
* Ensuring all internal systems and databases that are used for work flow and performance are kept up to date.
Additional Skills Include:
* Excellent organisation skills - be able to create a systematic daily process.
* Detail-oriented as well as understand the big picture within the business.
* Able to work at a fast pace and meet high standards of individual performance.
* Excellent listener, and be able to take notes, as well as to learn on the spot, asking incisive questions in each conversation if necessary.
As the Executive Assistant you will demonstrate an excellent phone manner and high-level communication skills. You will establish communication and rapport with PAs of C-level executives and deal with C-level execs at companies with 1,000 to 100,000 employees.
If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity with a company going through highly positive change and growth and the chance to contribute to the continuation of this success, please apply now
Benefits: Plus Discretionary Bonus