Piper Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer with a background in maintenance of either Vertical Milling Machines and/or Electrical Discharge Machines, to join the No1 Intelligent Machinery & Automation provider.
Salary: £28000 – £35000 per annum plus overtime premiums. Excellent benefits package. Choice of Company Van or Car.
The successful Field Service Engineer will primarily be working on a range of machinery which includes; Vertical Milling Machine, WireCut Electrical Discharge Machines and Electrical Plastic Injection Moulding Machine, throughout the UK, occasional overseas travel maybe required. You will ideally live within a commutable distance of Coventry as a good proportion of your work will involve commissioning work in the workshop
The Field Service Engineer will be required to undertake the following:
* Carry out ‘Planned Preventative Maintenance’ – Mechanical & Electrical repair to a range of CNC Machines and Equipment.
* Installation & Commissioning of said machines both in house & on customer sites.
* The foundation knowledge and background of the successful Field Service Engineer will be maintenance of either Vertical Milling or Electrical Discharge Machining or both.
* Assist in all aspects of customer care.
* Technical Support – provide technical assistance, both by telephone and by visiting customer sites.
* Customer Training – Provide customer training for customers in operating programming and maintaining techniques.
* Provide the above on site at customer bases around the country.
* Knowledge of software & hardware – as products are a combination of mechanical and computer science devices.
CNC, Tooling Machinery, Robots, Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer
Benefits: Plus Excellent Benefits Package