Qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistants with SEND experience
· Experience with a range of SEND needs and comfortable assisting with personal care
· SEND School -Lewisham
· Small class sizes 6-10 students
· Opportunity to develop professionally
· Fantastic resources and facilities for the students to access
Empowering Learning are currently working SEND Schools in the South East London that caters for students with varied needs PMLD, Autism and Complex needs. The successful candidate must adapt to a fast-paced educational environment and be incredibly hard working and committed to their role. You should have the ability to demonstrate enthusiasm and initiative to engage students and ensure that standards of attainment are met accordingly. Having SEN experience is desirable but not essential, all we require is passionate and dedicated individuals who want to make a difference to students with Special Educational Needs.
We are looking for experienced and qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistants who are excellent practitioners, who take on a creative and dynamic approach to learning and are willing to commit to on a long-term, full-time basis to the school. We are looking for individual with a genuine passion and strong understanding of SEN learning environments. They are looking for individuals who have a fantastic work ethic, who can bring their dedication and specialist knowledge to help students learning and development.
To be successful for this role you must:
· Hold a HLTA qualification
· Have at least one years experience in an SEN or Mainstream School setting
· Have passion and willingness to work with students with Special educational needs
· Comfortable assisting with personal care
· Ability to differentiate approaches to learning and excellent classroom practice
· An enhanced DBS on the update service or be happy to obtain one
Our SEN Schools are dedicated to providing an inclusive learning environment for all pupils by recognising their individual abilities and tailoring the curriculum that allow them to access their education. They have fantastic resources and facilities to support the students’ needs accordingly and staff strive to play a significant role in their learning journey’s.
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
· Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
· Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
· A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you have the skills and passion to work in SEN Learning environments, we want to hear from you. Please CV online or by email to Sarah Kidman (url removed) or call on (Apply online only)