Job role: Traffic Administrator
Job Type: Full time and will include shift work to ensure 24 hour service.
Hours of work: Shift work
Location: Quinton, Birmingham
Responsible for minimising the effects of Current and Forecast Events on the Highways England Strategic Road Network
The key responsibilities of the Traffic Administrator will be but not limited to:
* Receive information from various sources with regards to events/incidents occurring on the Road Network, assess information and create events on the Traffic Information system where applicable
* Manage NTIS system generated events
* Assist the customer with the management of events/incidents via the setting of Variable Message Signs (VMS) across the SRN
* Monitor traffic data to help detect current events
* Validate and manage the automated roadwork events
* Ensure that all stakeholders and other interested parties are informed and consulted in accordance with agreed procedures
* Any other responsibilities as delegated by the Information Centre Lead, Deputy Information Centre Lead or Shift Leader
The successful Traffic Administrator will posses the following skills:
* Highly organised
* Confident IT skills
* Be accurate and have a excellent attention to detail
* Work to tight deadlines
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply today. This is a one stage interview process and my client can interview immediately and this could be an immediate start if you are available to commence employment straight away. Equally if you are on notice they will wait for the right person.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Benefits: free car parking