There is A fantastic opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join an award winning (business of the year!), reputable, medium size Civil/Structural Engineering Consultancy on the south coast. As a Structural Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects across residential, commercial, mixed use, office, retail, education and more, up to values of £100 million. You will be offered mentorship and guidance towards achieving your Chartership, working closely with Senior Structural Engineers on projects from conception through to construction. They also put a big emphasis on team collaboration with company team building days out and socials.
They have an established and nurturing training culture with regular 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring. In addition, they have an an excellent pass rate for Chartership and have been recognised for their investment in developing staff.
If you want a career in a dynamic, challenging and team culture based environment then please apply!
Structural Engineer Duties:
* Developing detailed designs and prepearing calculations with all core materials.
* Conceptual and detailed design of various projects across residential, commercial, education and more.
* Liaising internally with design teams as well as externally with clients, architects and contractors.
* Assist in the development of junior engineers/technicians.
* Site visits/investigations and analysis of structural components.
* Complete work to agreed time scales and to budget with autonomy.
Structural Engineer Experience/Qualifications:
* BEng or MEng/MSc in Civil/Structural Engineering.
* 3 + years experience in structural engineering design.
* UK buildings structures experience
* Experience designing with concrete, steel, timber and masonry.
* Design experience with British Standards and Euro Codes.
* Good communication and strong technical knowledge.
* Good understanding of Analytical software/modelling.
* Be able to work to deadlines and deliver projects to agreed time scales.
On offer is a very good package alongside development to help you achieve chartered status via the ICE or IStructE