Primary supply teaching assistants needed in West Somerset.
As a supply teaching assistant, you will be motivated and able to work as part of a successful team and strive for success within a vibrant classroom environment.
You must have proven experience of working with children, preferably within a primary classroom setting and ideally possess a recognised qualification (Desirable but not essential. Accepted qualifications can be NVQ level 1, 2 and/or 3 teaching assistant qualifications or equivalent).
In many roles you will coordinate with other education professionals and the class Teacher, and your role will involve :-
* Working with children across early years to KS2.
* Taking direction from the class teacher.
* Work with children on a variety of topics and feedback progress to school teacher and document where necessary.
* This position will involve working with children on a 1-1 and group basis and providing general classroom support within mainstream classes.
* Experience in a school in the last 2 years is essential (can include training experience).
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
* Enthusiastic and dedicated to achieving positive results.
At Monarch Education we take our responsibility to both our teachers and schools seriously. Our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
All successfully shortlisted candidates will be invited to a competency based, face to face interview after obtaining a minimum of 2 satisfactory educational references. All positions at Monarch are subject to vetting checks including DBS and Barred list checks.
Apply below, or for more information please contact Drew Radford in our Bristol office on (Apply online only) or email