APA Insurance Ltd is one of the leading financial services companies in East Africa, with our headquarters in Nairobi and a network of branches spread across Kenya. We are seeking to recruit Financial Advisors to work under the APA LIFE department in CBD, Nairobi.
We welcome you to be part of this exciting journey.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Solicit, procure and promptly submit applications for insurance products and related financial services.
• Accept responsibility for producing a satisfactory quantity and quality of new business
• Solution Delivery and After Sales Service
• Other roles as may be assigned by the Team Manager
• Customer liaison and relations.
1. Minimum 1-year experience in commission based sales.
2. Passionate and with good communication skills.
3. Insurance/finance related field experience is an added advantage.
4. Ambitious and focused person
5. Self-driven, with ability to work with teams.
6. Minimum qualification at KCSE level C minus, Persons with D plus grade and a Certificate of proficiency in Insurance will be considered.
Candidates of the age of 24 and above years are highly encouraged to apply.
Please send your application documents (Cover letter and CV) with the email subject ‘Financial Advisor’ to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the online application form