My client is very passionate about delivering exceptionally high quality engineering parts and components for their customers. Due to company growth they are currently looking for an experienced Quality Manager to undertake responsibility of the quality department to ensure that the product and service is consistent and meets external, internal and nationally recognised customer standards. They are looking for an individual who has experience within management or leading a team, knowledge of their processes such as welding, fabrication, laser cutting, machining and presswork.
Here is an outline of some of the main responsibilities for this role:
* Set, promote and monitor standards for quality performance throughout the business.
* Review current work practices to identify areas in which quality could be improved.
* Develop, implement and monitor quality management systems.
* Planning and conducting internal audits and coordinating external quality audits to ensure compliance for accreditations.
* Collate and analyse performance data.
* Promote and maintain good housekeeping throughout the quality and production areas.
* Liaising with internal departments to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
* Proactive management of the quality team.
* Setting of quality objectives and ensuring targets are met.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00 to £70,000.00 /year