– Special Sonography/Ultrasound scan procedures
– Carry out special Radiological/basic x-ray procedures including Mamography, Fluoroscopic procedures, digital radiography/dicom system.
– Carry out MRI, Echocardiography, CT, and other specialized areas.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENT
– Applicant must posses a minimum of B.Sc (Second Class lower) in Imaging Science / Radiography, with a minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience.
– Candidate must be between the age of 25 and 45 years old.
– Candidate must be professionally certified in Echocadiography.
– Must present proof of registration with their professional regulatory bodies and current practicing license.
– CT scan, MRI imaging experience will be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org