Are you an experienced communications professional with 4 or more years in the industry? Are you looking for an agency that will grow, develop and support you for the years to come? If so, read on.
What you’ll need to do:
* Work with clients to set project goals and agree how to deliver against them
* Evaluate project success, learn the lessons and re-apply them
* Take responsibility for a projects budget and make sure it turns a profit
* Motivate your team and help them reach their potential
* Develop new business opportunities and turn this into billable work
To be successful you’ll have:
* 4 years in public relations or communications, either agency or in-house
* An ability and proven track record in influencing clients to win profitable business
* Leadership skills and the ability to pull a team together to deliver the vision for the client
* Commercial acumen – you’ll understand the financial aspects of delivering a project on time and on budget
* Ideally have experience in Corporate PR and communications
This is with a boutique agency in Central London that work predominantly on UK campaigns and reward those who achieve.
These roles don't come along often, so apply now