Our Client, a major Infrastructure company, now has an exciting opportunity for a Surveyor to be based in York on a full-time, permanent basis. Your job is to provide general practice surveying services on a varied portfolio for a variety of Clients, with particular emphasis on the Service Utility, Renewable Energy and Telecom sectors. You will ideally have property management knowledge and experience.
* Undertake inspections of a variety of different property types and measure in accordance with RICS guidelines.
* Provide written inspection and valuation reports to go to clients, in accordance with relevant guidelines and legislation.
* Undertake the marketing of properties, preparing full detailed sales particulars.
* Prepare marketing briefs for Clients.
* Prepare solicitor packs and see sites through to legal completion.
* Be prepared to work occasionally from Clients offices.
* Undertake Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals.
* Assist in the preparation of RICS Red Book Valuations.
* Prepare & negotiate land compensation claims.
* 3 year’s relevant experience or more in a similar role
* Be MRICS qualified or working towards professional qualification.
* Educated to degree or diploma standard
* RICS qualification
* Negotiation skills
* Knowledge of the property/wayleave/valuations markets.
* Experience of disposing and acquiring property
* Able to persuade, motivate and coach, both within and outside own team.
* Come up with new and imaginative ideas, identifies fresh approaches, breaks away from tradition
Benefits: Personal BUPA, Car allowance