Do you have experience of purchasing fresh food products from UK and overseas suppliers, ensuring freshness of product for customers? Strong knowledge of ERP system, ordering, stock control and importing?
A local business is seeking a Planning and Procurement Administrator to meet the demands of clients. Fancy finishing early every day – missing the traffic?
What will you be doing?
* Manage purchase orders, placing orders with suppliers daily and reconciling customer orders
* Manage existing and potential new suppliers within budget
* Manage the movement of stock with other departments to ensure optimum production
* Maintain levels of stock control and wastage
* Run and analysis weekly reports
* Update accounts department on orders for invoicing
What do you need?
* Previous experience with purchasing in the fresh produce sector;
* Strong MS Office skills
* Knowledge of ERP systems, program based planning
* Excellent Communication Skills;
* High attention to detail and accuracy, numerate
What’s on Offer?
* Salary up to £27,500
* Hours: Monday - Friday, 7am – 3.30pm
* 29 days holiday per year,
* Free parking on-site.
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website: (url removed) You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency and a Recruitment Business. We are GDPR compliant
Benefits: benefits and parking