Recruitment positions based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a successful professional recruitment company which has been recognised as one of the top 250 recruitment companies in the UK and as a top performing company in the Solent region. We are based on the Cams Hall Estate business park on the edge of Fareham, near to Portsmouth and Chichester.
We are looking for early applications from university students who will be graduating in 2019 for roles as trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultants. The work focusses on building long term relationships with clients and candidates, involving predominantly telephone customer service and sales. You will be matching candidates to clients' requirements and arranging interviews for professionals in engineering design and architectural companies.
You will be graduating in 2019 and will be lookingh to start a role from May onwards. You will have a competitive mindset and will be looking for a rewarding job that provides excellent opportunities for career progression. You will also be ambitious, passionate, money-motivated and driven. Your ability to communicate and to build strong relationships on the telephone will set you apart and our friendly and fun environment will give you the opportunity to learn and excel from other graduates who are very passionate about their job.
We offer full recruitment training so there is no need to have any prior experience. You will receive support with your career development, mentoring from your colleagues, team and individual incentive schemes, company events such as Goodwood races and a Boat Trip, plus a wide range of additional benefits. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn additional commission and bonuses so that you will soon see your financial package increasing substantially every year.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
- A meritocratic environment that rewards individual achievements
- Dress down days, early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Team trips and outings, Christmas & Summer parties, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, please just send us your CV.
You must be graduating in 2019 and be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
Benefits: commission, benefits