Fantastic firm based in Brimsdown are looking to add a new Customer Service Administrator to their team. This really is a lovely friendly team to work for and guess what they all finish at 2pm on Fridays!
We are looking for candidates who are looking for longevity in their new position, candidates who are reliable and driven.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
The Customer Service Team is central to everything the company does: giving great service to those that offer their custom. As a Customer Service Operative (CSO) you will be the direct point of contact for customers and work together with your colleagues to ensure the highest standard of service at all times. You will be assisting customer accounts through taking orders, up-selling additional and new products, detailing promotions and providing excellent customer care.
WHAT DOES THE CSO DO?
* Take inbound telephone calls to assist customers with their orders from the website/catalogue of products.
* Make outbound follow-up calls as/when required.
* Assist customers in resolving general queries or problem solving.
* Respond to customer calls and emails in a timely and organised manner.
* Process customer enquiries and orders in a timely manner via telephone, written and email correspondence.
* Process customer invoice queries and returns following credit control sign off.
* Data entry.
* Ensure customers have access to advice and support on demand.
* Ensure that the highest level of quality service is delivered to both internal and external clients at all times.
* Log calls & update records relating to orders or any other business-related matters (feedback, customer complaints, general queries, etc.) in a timely manner.
* Complaint handling and feedback in a timely manner.
* Track orders.
* Provide information on products to ensure customers are able to make an informed choice.
* To pro-actively 'sell’ all promotional products/alternatives to customers.
* Working collaboratively with all departments within the business as needed.
* Analyse reports on request.
* Ad hoc admin duties as may be required.
* Attend Exhibitions when required - 2 per year, expenses paid by the company
WHAT SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS DOES A CSO NEED?
* Passionate, energetic and self-motivated, with a love for excellent service.
* Understanding of Customer Service and its importance to the business.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, strong people focus and a flexible and adaptable approach.
* Excellent telephone manner with a 'can do' attitude and 'customer first' approach.
* Excellent administration and organisational skills, high attention to detail and ability to multi task.
* Ability to work both as part of a team and take ownership using own initiative.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and data input experience.
* Background in Customer Service
* Good English language verbal and written communication skills
WHAT IS BEING OFFERED
• A great and supportive environment to work and grow personally and professionally.
• Freedom to develop role and manage own working pattern but with good product and office support.
* Starting salary 20K
Working hours are 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 2pm on Fridays