My client, an pharmaceutical company based in Maidenhead, has got an exciting opportunity for an Packaging Supervisor.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior packaging operator keen to further their career at a supervisory level. Under moderate supervision of the Manufacturing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for all packaging activities including equipment sanitation and set up, preparation of packaging/product materials, operation and troubleshooting of equipment, packing out of finished product for shipment as well as the direct man management of the general operators.
* Management of the day to day running of the packaging area activities.
* Responsibility for the development, supervision and on the job training of packaging personnel.
* Assisting the Production Manager & HR with the recruitment of packaging personnel.
* Ensuring the cleanliness and housekeeping of the packaging facility is maintained.
* Ensuring the production timelines and schedules are met.
* For ensuring that personnel are trained and comply to the company/area SOP’s.
* For ensuring SOP’s are relevant and up-to-date.
* For the reporting, writing and reviewing of Deviations, OOS, Change Control and other related quality documents.
* Key liaison with other departments, e.g. warehouse, engineering, QA & QC.
* Ability to read, write and understand the English language for the purpose of reading documents, product labels and instructions.
* Must have good written skills for the purpose of accurately completing compliance documentation for production runs.
* Must possess basic mathematical skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others and work in a team-based environment.
* Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
* Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions.
* Basic problem-solving capabilities for the purpose of troubleshooting issues in the production environment.
* Experience in 5S principles and practices.
* Ability to work overtime when needed
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy