Randstad CPE are looking for an experienced and hard working Rail Access Coordinator to join a dedicated team in Glasgow on a contracted base.
If you are looking for a challenge, or simply a new job, this could be the position for you!
What we are looking for:
* Experienced in the use of Possession planning systems (PPS) / NROL.
* Experience in working with Access team – will book track access and on track machines for the delivery on railway works
* Knowledge of access planning processes and systems
* Planning experience
* Detailed knowledge of relevant standards and procedures
* Knowledge of maintenance processes and techniques
* Knowledge of operational railway environment
* Manage the application of all access and isolation requests for the Delivery Unit.
* Produce and manage the Delivery Unit Period Possession Plan.
* Optimise the use of possessions and isolations.
* Submit possessions and Temporary Speed Restriction requests using the Possession Planning System (PPS).
* Manage the possession change control process.
* Process isolation requests and pass to the Isolation Planner.
If you are interested in the position and would like to know more information, please apply with an up-to-date CV, and call Athena on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business