Principal Designer CDM2015
A leading multi-disciplined technical management consultancy is looking to appoint a new Principal Designer to join their respectable team of practitioners in their Birmingham offices.
A fantastic opportunity to work as part of an organisation that invests in their employee’s CPD training. Your role will be to act as their valued Principal Designer and CDM Advisor, primarily working on a range of high end projects throughout the business
As the Principal Designer, your main responsibilities will include assisting the client in identifying, obtaining and collating the pre-construction Information, visiting sites and carrying out risk assessment to establish existing hazards and site restrictions during the pre-construction phase right through to project completion.
The Successful Principal Designer CDM2015
The successful CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
* Registered member of the Association of Project Safety (IMaPS)
* NEBOSH Construction or other recognised construction H&S certificate
* Registered member of IOSH – Tech minimum
* Recognised membership of a proven Health & Safety organisation
* Good Communication Skills both oral and written
The Package of the successful Principal Designer CDM2015
* Basic Salary up to £50,000 based on experience
* Performance related bonus annually
* Generous flexible holiday allowance
* Excellent contributory pension scheme
* 2 x Professional subscriptions paid
If you are a CDM Consultant in the Birmingham area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
(Apply online only)
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / Birmingham / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 / CDM2015