Aircraft Cleaning Operatives- Heathrow Airport
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for Aircraft Cleaning Operatives to carry out cleaning of aircrafts at Heathrow Airport. As an Aircraft Cleaning Operative, you will ideally have some previous commercial cleaning experience; however this is not essential as full training will be given.
You will be required to carry out general cleaning on the aircraft upon arrival of flights.
* Previous experience as a cleaner would be an advantage but full training will be given
* Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
* Able to follow instructions and to work as part of a team.
* Understanding of Health and Safety regulations
* Used to working to deadlines.
* Valid Passport/ID and Right to work
* Proof of Address and National Insurance Number
* 5 years’ checkable work history (employment /education/ benefit claim/ gap)
* Clean disclosure (If in the UK less than 5 years an overseas Criminal Record check is required)
You will be flexible in working a 4-on, 2-off shift pattern. Various day and night shift timings are available.
Full training and uniform will be provided. Position is temporary to permanent